Mold spray is used to kill mold inside the attic and stop its further growth. It has bleach and hydrogen peroxide as its ingredients. It is not required to scrape off mold manually from the plywood anymore as the chemicals used in the spray are highly efficient at not only killing mold but removing stains instantly. It is absolutely necessary to address ventilation issues before tackling mold as it could grow back if the root cause is still present.
We inspect the attic and provide before and after pictures when we use mold spray.
Is mold spray safe to use?
Mold spray chemicals can be dangerous if not handled properly. It is a must to use proper PPE while spraying mold spray.
We only use products that have no adverse health effects for the occupants.
How long does it take for the mold spray to work?
There are different types of mold sprays with varying efficacies. We use a spray that starts working instantly on killing the mold but multiple applications may be required for severe mold.
It may take a few days to see the full effects of spray especially when the mold has been present for a long period of time.
Is it required to spray again over time?
Mold occurs due to various reasons and it is crucial to address all the issues causing mold before moving forward with a mold spray.
Mold would not grow back if the issues that cause mold in the first place, have been fixed.